Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blogger Hookey (Sort of)

Today is an absolutly fabulous, gorgeous day outside!  Sun is shining, humidity is low and there is a bit of a breeze.  It is the perfect day to get out into the great outdoors.  So I'm playing hookey from writing a long blog post so I can get out and enjoy this wonderful June day! 

But I feel like it's a day for Praise!  So with that in mind I asked myself what I would pick to sing for Praise music if I had to create a song service right here, right now.  Here's what I came up with!  My hope is that the You tube links will work and that you'll celebrate today with me!  Enjoy!

Darrell Evans' great song:  Fields of Grace
Israel Houghton and New Breed Rejoice!
Jennifer Knapp and Mac Powell Sing Alleluia
Jewel singing an old classic Simple Gifts (Tis a Gift to be Simple)
Adrienne Liesching and Geoff Moore In Christ Alone
Robin Mark When It's All Been Said and Done
Rush of Fools Wonder of the World
Last but not least Newsboys' I Am Free

No comments:

Post a Comment